BKT 19" PATCH PANEL ISDN 50xRJ45 1U BLACK+ORGANIZER
19" Patch Panel, ISDN, 50 x RJ45, 1U
Telephonic (ISDN) patch panels are used for transmitting analog and digital signals. Every RJ45 port allows for termination of 2 pairs (4 cores) of wire or telecommunications cable.
Patch panels designed in 19 standard with a height of 1U,
Integrated cabling shelf for securing cables using cable ties,
50 unshielded RJ45 ports,
Slot connection IDC LSA for cables with AWG 26 - AWG 22,
Color-coded terminals according to T568A and T568B schemes.
Conformity to respective requirements in norms
Housing: galvanized steel tin plated (SECC) 1.2mm thick, powder painted in black,
RJ45 terminal housing: ABS UL94V-0,
RJ45 jack finish and contact material:
- Phosphor bronze 0.7 - 1.2 Ķm nickel plated,
- Contact area (min. 3mm) 1.2 Ķm gold plated.
IDC housing: Polycarbonate (PC), UL 94V-2,
IDC terminal material and finish:
- Phosphor bronze 1.2 Ķm tin plated,
- Suitable only with LSA (Krone) tool,
- Installation or wire cables with AWG 22-26.
Insertion force: RJ45 < 9 N,
Retention strength: RJ45 > 75 N,
Operation temperature: -40įC to 80įC,
- Jack: 750 cycles plug-jack mating and unmating test, insertion cycles
at 20 cycles/minute max. contact resistance test per 100 cycles,
- IDC: max. 200 punching times.